Question
Posted by: wateva | 2007/04/12

suicide

I just can't take this anymore... I just feel so alone... what is the point of this life... my kids don't respect or listen to me. My husband talks to me like dirt. I have no help with anything.... What do I do? I have spoken to life line... not much help... I have spoken to my shrink, she just wants me to tell my husband how i am feeling. He does not understand the depression that i am in... my medication is not helping anymore.... HELP

Sorry to hear that your shrink isn't being more helpful --- ask her to recommend a good CBT counsellor / therapist near you, who could help much more, to enable you to gain in self-esteem and self-respect, and through that to change the way members of your family treat you.

2
Posted by: Wise Guy | 2007/04/12

Why dont you get away for a while just on your own, take a road trip or go see a friend or sumin, there are so many good things in life that have nothing to do with your husband, children or familly... It sneed to start becoming about you and only you, and only you can start that. GET AWAY AND FIND YOURSELF AGAIN ITS NOT THAT HARD...

Reply to Wise Guy
Posted by: Paul | 2007/04/12

I feel you.

Reply to Paul