Question
Posted by: Ann | 2007/04/18

Suicidal/missing boyfriend

Please can you help me. My boyfriend whom I absolutely love and adore has dissapeared. The only contact that I have had is through his ex. He took his mom's sleeping tabs when he left so not sure if he has taken them yet. He left on a train for Dbn on MOnday. I am going insane with worry. We have only been seeing each other for 2 months and I saw no sign of depression. We just had such a wonderful love filled relationship. He left me a tape recording telling me how much he loves and misses me. Will he be back, do I take him back - I have never felt so awful before.

Obviously this must be a very alarming experience for you, and the situation sounds very unpredictable and confusing. Apparently he left without any explanation to you --- does his ex know where he is ? Has she heard from him ? Does she know if he is OK ? Whatever is going on he has chosen to go away and to make it difficult or impossible for you to trace him right now. Maybe the best you can do is to wait and see what happens next, and to give him time to work things out and to contact you again

2
Posted by: Ann | 2007/04/18

Have put out a missing person's report - thank you.

Reply to Ann
Posted by: think | 2007/04/18

Put out a missing person report !

Reply to think