Question
Posted by: Help me | 2004/01/22

Suicidal level -- help! help!

I urgently need a number of a good Afrikaans Male Phsycologist in the Blouberg / Table View Area (Cape Town)...

Pleeeeeze, it's a matter of feeling that I want to end my life!!!

Help please!

Dear HM,
Similarly, call your local branch of Lifeline for someone to talk to promptly, and to be guided towards appropriate llocal resources. By the very nature of our system, we are not able to deal; with anyone's emergencies here. Similarly, it is not possible for me or any of us here to recommend specific shrinks in any part of the country --- no-one can do that, as it's impossible to kep fully and currently informed about the thousands of shrinks, their contact details, nature of their skills, interests and practices, etc. Check your local phone book, and call lifeline for prompt attention and advice on local resources.

1
Posted by: been there | 2004/01/23

this is NOT a way out. i can understand . have been there.
get to a church group or a support group/ you can call 031-709-2467/8 and ask them if they have a contact in cape town.
you can try 0828204447

Reply to been there