Posted by: Help me | 2004/01/22

Suicidal level -- help! help!

I urgently need a number of a good Afrikaans Male Phsycologist in the Blouberg / Table View Area (Cape Town)...

Pleeeeeze, it's a matter of feeling that I want to end my life!!!

Help please!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Dear HM,
Similarly, call your local branch of Lifeline for someone to talk to promptly, and to be guided towards appropriate llocal resources. By the very nature of our system, we are not able to deal; with anyone's emergencies here. Similarly, it is not possible for me or any of us here to recommend specific shrinks in any part of the country --- no-one can do that, as it's impossible to kep fully and currently informed about the thousands of shrinks, their contact details, nature of their skills, interests and practices, etc. Check your local phone book, and call lifeline for prompt attention and advice on local resources.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: been there | 2004/01/23

this is NOT a way out. i can understand . have been there.
get to a church group or a support group/ you can call 031-709-2467/8 and ask them if they have a contact in cape town.
you can try 0828204447

Reply to been there

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.