Question

Suicidal

I'm so down the whole of this week, I'm crying all the time. I can't talk to anyone not even my boyfriend I'm staying with. Everything is so wrong here at work, financial problems, my relationship with the boyfriend is like dying each n everyday. I was expecting to get some bonus this year but I got the shock of my life to know that I'm not getting anything. I don't know what am I going to do next year with my baby since I don't have money. I do not have any energy to go on anymore but the only problem is that I can't leave my baby to live without me because I'm the only parent he has.

Sounds like work has been tiring and disappointing. But DO see a good local shrink or at least a good local GP for assessment and advice based on that --- sounds like you may have become rather depressed, and counselling would help, maybe meds.

2
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/11/02

Look into your baby's eyes and then you'll get strength from that! You need to be strong for your baby otherwise you could make him unhappy as well. It's terrible to worry about money, you will suffer for a few months if you handle your money with care and work with a budget every month and it will be hard, but that's the only way to get on your feet again. Look out for specials and be wise with your money.

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: casey | 2006/11/02

All I can say is good luck. Isn't there any of your friends you can talk to?

Reply to casey