Question
Posted by: Marco | 2005/06/11

Suggestion?

I've often thought about somehow using sex aids or toys and I've looked around. Generally the sex shops I've seen are really dull and somwehat scummy places and the toys they sell seem very expensive. The idea of buying something is great but I wonder how often I'll actually use it. Can you suggest one item that would be a good buy and that wouldn't simply be used once and then put away? I'm a single male, 26, straight. Thanks

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Marco

If you're not comfortable with sex shops, take a look at the wide range of products available on the Internet. I've already mentioned a few websites in my answers to previous questions. Directly above this list of questions you'll see a link to win a hamper of sex toys - I urge you to visit that site, which was featured on the Sex etc programme (www.lolamontez.co.za). I also suggest www.lemonrose.co.za and www.dreve.co.za - both offer a wide range of products as well as interesting information.

In terms of suggesting one sex aid, my advice would be for you to invest in something very inexpensive - a good water-based lubricant. You certainly wouldn't only use it once - lube is fantastic for masturbation and women you have sex with will appreciate it very much as well. Water-based lubricants are also totally compatible with condoms.

Try to win the hamper of Assegai lubricant that's available (on your monitor, above this list of questions).