Question
Posted by: Bodler | 2005/11/18

sugar level problems

Hi, doctor recetly told my mom that she has sugar problems(im not really sure that its too low or to high but im more sure its to high) and i saw on this website that bananas can be good for maintaining good sugar levels, is it true that by eatin more bananas its possible to Not have sugar level problems or at least have improvement? thank you

Bodler, I think that they were referring to low blood sugar levels and your mom’s more likely to be high. Find out and let me know as a new question if you have more questions. Good luck.