Question
Posted by: Dre | 2007/03/08

Suffering

After every training or a game i use to feel pain down of my stomach. Pls help me

hi Dre

It's impossible for me to say what this may be - perhaps a muscle strain, maybe something related to indigestion, a stitch, I honestly have no idea because the description is not very clear. i don't even know what sport you play. And even with that information, the only way you can really have a proper treatment protocol is to have it diagnosed by a medical doctor who can inspect or examine you. So you need to consider making an appointment with a doctor and have this sorted out.