Question
Posted by: Lara | 2005/06/15

Suddenly

Hello
I have had a good skin my whole life, now suddenly at the age of 22 i am getting a lot of outbreaks around my left of my chin and on my forehead. They are quite big, and i have been eating a lot of take aways recently, could it be that? And how can i fix this? Pls help!

Lara, it might be due to the oily food or because of something like not exercising and drinking enough water. There might also be other reasons for it, so if it doesn’t clear up soon the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.