Question
Posted by: Andrea | 2006/07/22

Sudden throb in throat breath caught in

Don't know if this is a heart palpitation or not, no noticeable change in heart beat, the feeling lasts for the period of a single heart beat, can not feel change in pulse (either a skipped or double beat). This senesation is coming more frequently, started about a week ago once or twice during the day, now it is happening about every 20 - 30 mins. I don't smoke or drink alcholol, I am a 43 year old female. No changes in diet or medication. Currently taking Cipramil, Pur-bloka, Parlodal and a diuretic. Any suggestions?

Hi Andrea
Could be due to the Purbloka - I think your doctor should just do a ECG and see if you have an arrhythmia.