Question
Posted by: ~Wings~ | 2005/12/01

Sudden bleeding in middle of cycle??

All of a sudden I'm bleeding and I'm not due for 2 weeks.
Why is this? I took 4 antibiotics about a week ago and didn't finish the course, could this mean that I'm pregnant? Or is this normal??
It's only ever happened this happen once when I was very tense, but I don't understand how it could happen so suddenly again??

Please advise
~Wings~

007 is right.

1
Posted by: 007 | 2005/12/01

if you are on the pill the antibiotic could have interfered with the absoption of the pill, and if your hormone levels dip to low it could bring on a period, just like when you start drinking the red tablets in the pill packet.

Your doctor or family planning clinic will be able to tell you what to do now.

Reply to 007