Question
Posted by: denise | 2003/01/17

sucking

re-post:Doc, i still have this urge to lick off cute guys that i don't know.i assume the bigger the guy,the more he will pour in my mouth.i know this is dangerous cause of aids...etc,but i just can't seem to stop.I really don't care about sex much,i love the taste of cum.What should i do?

Dear Denise
This "urge" for unknown men and also the comment I just can't stop even when I know that is dangerous,sounds a bit obsessive. Anonymous sex not only is risky, but many people do like to indulge in it, as there are no commitments and one can walk away from it. I'm wondering why you choose anonymous sex rather than having sex in a relationship? I think you should seek advice from either the SA Sexual Health association on 0860 100 262, or write to Cyber Shrink, or contact your closest AIDS centre 0800 012322 because sooner or later of those "cute strangers" are going to infect you with a STI or even HIV. Remember many STI's and also HIV can be transmitted through oral sex.

Semen is also high in calories, so a minute in the mouth, a life time on the hips.

Dr Elna McIntosh

4
Posted by: PG | 2003/01/22

I agree, not only an axcellent answer Lancelot, but also very appropriate under the circs.

Reply to PG
Posted by: Vetrix | 2003/01/20

Ahh shit lancelot where do you come up with this stuff, dont worrie she was looking for it.

Reply to Vetrix
Posted by: Lancelot | 2003/01/18

Go and work at a sperm bank. Just make sure they don't catch you drinking on the job.

Reply to Lancelot
Posted by: curious | 2003/01/17

for one, stop complaining about all the perverts, and mail me at curious@ananzi.co.za to let me "fulfill" your wishes...

Reply to curious