Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2007/02/20

SubWay

It is ok to have a subway sandwich if you trying to loose weight? I always have loads of veg/salad when I get one.

Dear Jenny
Contrary to popular opinion one can include most foods even when one is trying to lose weight. The trick is not to exceed your daily energy intake, so if the sub-sandwich is loaded with mayonnaise and fatty meat, then you need to compensate by cutting out another 2 servings of fat somewhere else in your diet.

3
Posted by: Ankia | 2007/02/21

That sounds very healthy to me. no problem

Reply to Ankia
Posted by: Jenny | 2007/02/20

No butter.
Roast Chicken (no skin).
Lettuce.
Tomato.
Cucumber.
Green Pepper.
Olives.
Choice of sauce - honey & mustard

Reply to Jenny
Posted by: Ankia | 2007/02/20

What is on the subway sandwich? hopefully not mayo, cause they use full oil mayo, what about margarine, etc etc, give more info

Reply to Ankia