Question
Posted by: CHERRY | 2005/11/29

SUBSTANCE RELEASED WITH PERIODS

I HAVE FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS HAD A LIVER LIKE SUBSTANCE COMING DOWN ON THE THIRD DAY OF MY PERIOD. IT IS A TRIANGULAR SHAPED FLESHY BAG WITH A HOLE IN IT, THE ONE SIDE HAVE A LONG DARK VEIN ATTACHED. IT ONLY COMES WITH MY PERIODS AND CAUSES EXTREME PAIN AND HEAVY BLEEDING AT THE MOMENT IT COMES DOWN. I ALSO ONLY GET IT WHEN I AM NOT ON CONTRACEPTION ( I AM ON AND OFF TRYING FOR A BABY). WHAT IS IT?

It is probably a clot with some womb lining.

1
Posted by: Lex | 2005/11/29

Sorry Cherry
That does NOT sound normal!!!!! I would suggest u go to the Gynae asap, i have never in all my life heard of a solid triangular shaped fleshy bag being released! Please go and see a professional and have a full examination done. Periods are normally just blood, either red, pink or brown and maybe some discharge!!!!

Reply to Lex