Question
Posted by: Boss | 2004/11/04

Substance Abuse?

I have just had a situation where two of my employees were violently and immediately ill while eating take away chips -throwing up in the office etc. They blamed it on the chips they has purchased from the take aways. The take away replied that it was unlikely to be their fault, as this was the only complaint out of 70 deliveries thiis morning.

I suspect that there was some other substance involved. Does anyone have anyidea what could have caused this reaction, and what is the best course of action?

Boss, do you suspect the employees of taking something or do you think that someone tried to poison them? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Boss | 2004/11/08

I think they took something.

Reply to Boss