Question
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/21

Subliminal CD - Vir Twanette

Nee, ek is nie 'n konsultant nie. Ek het self die CD gekoop vir my seun en wonderlike resultate gekry. Ek sal dit vir enigiemand aanbeveel.

Miskien is dit ook omdat ek dit graag WOU laat werk soos wat CS terreg sê oor die placebo effek, ek weet nie. Al wat ek wel weet is dat dit oor en oor die geld werd was en dat ek oorweeg om nog CD's in die reeks te koop.

Anyhow, I don't knock placebo effects, so long as they're the right effects ! The peculiar thing about the Placebo efect is that it often works even when one knows that it is a placebo and not a real drug or treatment, and that it may produce some similar chemical effects in the body as the real thing ! Maybe try, as an experiment, getting a cheap instrumental music or natural sounds CD, something like whatever is within the subliminal series, and try it's effects as well, to compare results.