Question
Posted by: DD | 2005/11/24

Subject: What next!! <br><br>Subject: What next!! <br>Posted by: DD <br>Message: <br>

Hi all, regarding the appraisal, today I received a written warning, what do I do now, the letter states that when I was employed here I needed to be at work at all times, my not being at work impacts on the relief team, also that Im responsible for the roster of the relief team and have to make sure that they do their duites.
The relief team come from differant departments, they have their own managers, they are not bound to relieve me when I'm on a break.
There are times that I cant take a break as there is no one to relieve me.
I take off during working hours for doctors appointments, now most doctors do not work on weekends.
For this year I've had 30 days sick leave and used up 4 so how can I always be off sick.

.

I'll leave this one to our local experts in labour law --- but sheck with Dept of Labour and a good labour lawyer, maybe with yoyur own HR dept.

4
Posted by: DD | 2005/11/25

ASP thanks that knowledge helped a stack, I filled in a grievance form against her, counter acted her warning letter, stating the fact that I was not aware of all thatshe was black listing me on, surely these issues should have been addressed a.s.a.p if they were impacting on the company.
my leaving work for doctors appointments, what do I do if these doctors only consult during the week, she normally notifies me when we get visitors from overseas, telling me I dare not get sick when they are here and to make all my doctors appointmets at week ends.
she takes off work to do her hair, take her dogs to the parlour and her husband to the doctors, how unfair could she be.
She has never had children, so one dare not take when yoyr child is ill, not allowed, let hers dogs get sick, she is in a state, crying all the time..

Reply to DD
Posted by: ASP | 2005/11/25

Go to this site and read up on the Basic conditions of Employement...

w w w.labour.gov.za/programmes/programme_display.jsp?programme_id=2664

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Friend | 2005/11/25

Phone the CCMA. They work with this all the time.

Reply to Friend
Posted by: DD | 2005/11/24

Doc my boss is the P.A and the HR in the company, she is running the show here.

Reply to DD