Question
Posted by: Abused Man | 2007/03/29

Subject: Want a divorce how do I tell he

How do i tell my wife that it is over?

She can have everything, just want out

Emotionally abused, can't take more

I'd recommend that you see a personal counsellor first, so that you don't over-react --- if she is emotionally abusive, separation and then divorce may be a wise move --- but don't take a "she can have everything"| approach --- she surely doesn't, if abusive, deserve "everything" and cannot block you from getting a divorce.
Do not buy the implicit message of all abusers that you are somehow undeserving and should be submissive --- look after yourself well, emotionally and financially, with good psychological / counselling and financial / legal advice

2
Posted by: C. | 2007/03/29

Say: "Honey, What would you like for dinner? An empty wallet / bank account or a quick divorce?'"

Reply to C.
Posted by: jane | 2007/03/29

there is no easy way unfortunately so you just need to come out and say it. she probably does not even realise how far she has pushed you and it will be a shock for her and just because you want it dont think the road ahead is not an emotional one. when you say emotional abuse what do you mean, does she not speak to your properly and how long have you been married for?

Reply to jane