Question
Posted by: Kevin | 2004/11/29

Sub-Fertility - MALE SPERM

Hi I have recently been told after sperm test that I am Sub-Fertile, I need to know what does it mean, what is causing it, is it currable through medication and is it the end for me and my wife or can she still conceive a child?

I would also appreciate it if you can refer me to some sites with information on Sub-Fertility for males.

It depends on the exact nature of the abnormality. There are a number of possible causes, including simple things like smoking and alcohol, recent illnesses and medication. Discuss with your doctor what he/she thinks the possible cause is. Treatment will depend on the cause.
You can do a Google search for fertility sites.

2
Posted by: ZINZIZO | 2004/11/30

kevin

Chances of you and your wife conceiving are there.

My husband was diagnosed as been subfertile, we thought we will never have kids again. We decided to take staminogro and first month of trying with stamingro we conceived, Im now 12 weeks pregnant.

You will have a baby.

Reply to ZINZIZO
Posted by: Healthcare | 2004/11/29

Sub fertility is not complete infertility, but chances are moderately reduced. A sperm test (spermiogram) measures different parameters eg: eg sperm count, sperm volume, motility, morphology (i.e shape and form of sperm).
Depending on which parameter/s is/are "faulty", treatment will differ. The cause of the defect also should be investigated.

Lifestyle changes also need to be made like no alcohol, no smoking, good nutrition, exercise etc can improve sperm characteristics.

A popular product (esp on this forum) is Staminogro.
However, practitioners have certain specific products depending on the cause and type of defect.

For more info about our Natural Fertility Program write to lotusway at mweb dot co dot za

You can send a copy of your spermiogram directly to me for further analysis

Reply to Healthcare