Question
Posted by: CraZy | 2007/08/06

stupid

Ok, It’s official. I’ve done the stupidest thing in the whole wide world…

Don’t know who of you remember… But my ex (we broke up twice before) asked me to move in because we are very good friends now (I still have a crush on him) so I said… YES!! Stupid, don’t you think?
So I moved in on Monday and was ready to play house-house and a couple of day later he SMS (sms? For pete’s sake) me and told me he met another man.
When we spoke about this (after I didn’t sleep… cried… shouted at the staff and so on, and thinking those sleeping pills looks very good now) he told me that he would be really mad if I move out and I must get over him so that we can continue to stay friends…

And I know the right thing is move out… but it is so difficult…

And he looks so happy… I am actually glad he is…

Thanks for listening (reading)
c

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again CraZy....

Forget about what's good for your ex - think about what's good for YOU. If you need to move out, do so... as long as it is in your own interests.

1
Posted by: NIkki | 2007/08/06

Not nice admittedly but it is clear he appreciates you as a friend and nothing more.

So dont move out, yet. Just move your focus on finding your own real life partner and I dont think it will be difficult for some one as nice and caring as you.

Come now, do yourself a favour, find that very special person meant for you.

Nikki
xxxxxxxx

Reply to NIkki