Question
Posted by: Irene | 2007/07/31

stumick tights up????

1. I am about 3 weeks pregnant and I am experiancing tightning on my stummic, it is as if I am constantly in a stressed state, As soon as Irealize this I take a deep breath and it goes away for a second. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I can not remember this feeling with eather of the previous ones.

2. With my first Baby I had a miscarage at just over 4 months and with my sons birth, it was also very traumatic. I went in labour at 23:00 on the 13/03/03 he was born on the 14th at 15:45. He was stuck and after the sisters cut me and my sun came out I tore almost right trough. My son was 3.98kg and was 56cm long but he was big. would you say that I go for a c-section with this one?

Please advice me on my stumick tightining like this.

Thank you.

Mild cramps are normal in early pregnancy.
In view of your miscarriage, you should book early with your gynaecologist. It sounds like a caesarean would be a good idea.