Question
Posted by: help | 2008/01/22

Studying....concentration.....THINZ

Hi doc, I'm ashamed to admit that i have been using thinz slimming mixture for the past 5 years to help me study. The efodrine (however u spell) helped give me that little boost after a full day at work to study & helped with my concentration.

As i'm sure u know it has made me terribly ill and the thought of taking it again just makes me sick. I can't sleep after i take it etc etc

Anyway so i need to know what u can recommend for studying to help concentration. I sit down after work and try study but i just can't seem to concentrate. I've taken bio-plus and all that stuff but nothing helps. I really don't want to start thinz again so i really need to find something that can help me.

Tks
Natalie

Hi Natalie
Try the following:
taking Magnesium, omega 3/6 and Vita-thion supplements.
Ensure that you get enough sleep and exercise
Ask your doctor to prescribe Nootropil tablets if all else fails!