Posted by: Nutcase | 2006/11/01

Study psychology


I want to know.... is there a (psychology) term for a person who studies and chooses psychology as a profession, in order to find answers to their own (personal) life issues/problems/situations. Whether they do this consciously or subconsciously, I do not know.

I have heard that a number of people choose the profession for the same reason.

Just wondering....

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

There's no specific term for it, and why should we consider this inappropriate ? Some people study history because they;re interested in the history of themselves or their family ; or architecture because they're intrigued by the puzzles and problems of structures. WHat reasons SHOULD someone have for being interested in studying psychology ?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.