Question
Posted by: dEN | 2004/11/24

Study nutrition

Hi - I have a passion for health issues. I read books and magazines relating to "natural" health.
Anything one can do to improve quality of life and am considered quite the boff when it comes to advising on supplements and where to go for what condition etc. If anyone has a health problem I go to the library and look it up and also on the internet.
I beleive in natural products instead of drugs and indeed that most things can be 'cured' by correct nutrition.
I am in mid 50's is there something I can study to be able to be more informed and maybe even work in this field for myself? What qualifications do I need to study to be a nutritionist, or dietician. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Den

There are quite a few courses one can do; from studying through the Technikon or Universities to doing a diploma through certain institutes. Ask around and hear what others have done, or contact the Nutritional Therapy-Association for Dietetics on 011 447 4187. adsa@iafrica.com

Kind regards.

Estie