Question
Posted by: Jacques | 2007/04/19

STUDIES & WORK

I recently accepted a new postion and resigned at my current employer and I am now working my notice period. But know I have to do so much work in as little time as I can, I must also write 2 exams in the next month and I do not know what to do. All this stress is eating me..
Should I leave the studying for now. And regain when I am settled at my new employer. Because I now go to work and when I gat home at 17h00 I am stripped of energy and only want to sleep.

Expert ImageArchive

Good afternoon Jacques

Stress is a killer and youa re exhausted.

Is there any way of approaching your study institution and asking for an extension/postponement re your exams. Remember that any change is stressful and that a change in employment is difficult for most people.

To reduce your stress, try some lighyt exercise when you get home - say a 15 minute walk to clear your head. Also try a multivitamin tonic or supplement. Stress and alcohol chew up our Vitamin B reserves and we need these for energy. If the exams cannot be put off, eat ebergy foods such as bananas and apples and have plenty of water. Slow Mag is good for concentration, Ginseng is good for energy and Omega oils such as those found in Flaxseed oil are also very good for memory and brain function.

Mike Lacey-Smith
Life Coach for Men