Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/10/06

stuck in a ruck

Hi my fav cybershrink

I dont know since summer started *season change* i have been stuck in a ruck - it feels like someone squeesed all my energy and passion out of me and i dont know how to get it back.

Most people get depressed when winter starts looks like its the different effect with me.

I dont know what to do to get unstuck.

Any ideas?

Hi Kas,
Seasonal changes in mood and mood disorders are well recognized ; and overall, Spring tends to make us feel frisky, and Summer makes us feel lazy and lethargic. At 34 ( temperature, guys, not age !) here on the hill today, I vertainly don't feel much like running around !
I guess if one gets stuck in a rut, one needs to lose wiehgt, or find some wider ruts ?

4
Posted by: Fatty Toes | 2004/10/06

Don't you mean stuck in a rut?

Reply to Fatty Toes
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/06

I know what you mean... I don't know what else will help you... maybe the doc knows of something else.

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/10/06

The problem of my lack of energy and depression got to do with FOOD i quess, vitamin supplements gives me an appetite and makes me eat more so i dont like taking them.

I hate being the product of an eating disorder....... my whole motivational drive is sucked out of me in summer.

I am so happy in winter i love the cold and being productive to stay warm.

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/06

Don't quite know... maybe try some vitamin supplements?

Reply to Inc