Question
Posted by: Stuck | 2019/10/09

stuck

I have been an anxious person all my life and I use visualization and meditation to calm myself and deal with life. Currently I have managed to isolate what is worrying me most but I am unable to step forward from my imaginary safe place into the future where I deal with the issues. I am stuck!

- 2019/10/10

Hello Currently Stuck,
Those can be useful techniques.  But where anxiety, especially related to a specific issue or issues, has become a habit, it's worth having a few sessions with a professional psychologist to learn CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) methods, which will help you gain even better control of the anxiety, to unlearn the bad habits of thought and behaviour that have come to be associated with the triggers, and gain the power to maintain your peace.