Posted by: Confused and Frustrated | 2008/08/12

Stubborn Husband

i have been married for a few months, and dated my hubby for 7 years befor we got married. things are pretty good in our relationship/marriage. he is very caring etc, and i don' t have any major issues except for the fact that when we have an argument about anything, he is never the 1st to try to resolve the matter or make up. i always have to be the one that makes the 1st move. this is really starting to frustrate me. any advice on how not to give in so easily....?

WHy do you expect that he MUST be the first to try to resolve the matter ? Does it matter so long as he is ready to make up and join you in sorting things out ? Its actually not resolving a problem if you see it as "giving in" to make the first move or to achieve a fair settlement / agreement between you.
Think of marriage counselling to iron out some of these matters together