Question
Posted by: nindy | 2003/02/10

Struggling to lose weight

I am 29 years old, with two children. I have struggled to lose weight since I have had my children. I need to lose 12kg to reach my ideal weight. I started going in January. I go to gym 5 times a week doing 35 minutes walking and the circuit. I am eating health foods, vegetables and fruit daily. One week I will lose 1kg and the next week I will pick up 2kg. I am get depressed as I am trying very hard, yet I am not seeing the results.

Dear Nindy
Compare what you are eating with the low-fat, high-fibre diet on this website (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet'). If you are eating too much fat, and even health foods can contain plenty of fat (e.g. most health bars are actually energy bars and have a high fat content), then try to cut down. Keep up the good work with the gym, because exercise is a vital aid in slimming.

2
Posted by: Jo | 2003/02/10

Check your contraceptive. I have recently found that the reason for my inability to lose weight 'no matter what' was due to the fact that I've been on Depo Provera... for more articles, see these websites:

http://www.abcinternetmarketing.com/depo-provera/horrorstories.html
http://www.petitiononline.com/madp/petition.html

Reply to Jo
Posted by: Baby | 2003/02/10

Please help me lose weight. I can't get it right and I am trying not to use things like Bio slim but I am running out of ideas. Please HELP!!

Reply to Baby