Question
Posted by: thandeka | 2020/02/07

Struggling to lose weight

hi i am Thandeka i have been struggling with loosing weight last year i tried out a low card diet which is banting and also went to the gym to assist the banting diet but that never worked for me instead i gained weight . what could possibly be there problem is there anything that i am doing wrong? now i bought duromine 15mg and i have been taking it for 5 days now what precautions can i take to ensure that it works and i end up loosing weight?

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2020/02/17

Hi Thandeka
Thank you for your message. I would recommend locating your nearest dietitian, you can visit www.adsa.co.za to find omeone suitable. A registered dietitain will be able to assist you in understanding the principles of healthy weight loss, as well as create a personalized meal plan which will help you in achieving your goals. Remember in order to lose weight you need to be in a calorie deficit, and your dietitian will be able to help you do so.