Question
Posted by: Amanda | 2008/01/25

struggling to conceive

I went for the various tests and the doc told me that I was ok. However they found that my hubby's sperm count was low and that stress was an indication. He was advise to see a urologist. My hubby is not comfortable with this. Please advise what our next step should be.

Dear Amanda

If you forward the actual sperm analysis results to us we would be able to advise you more accurately as to what your next options would be.

4
Posted by: Lady T | 2008/06/01

Please advise whether it is still possible to conceive with one ovary ? I have been off contraception for 3 years , had a left ovary removed due to cysts in 2006 , I am battling to conceive , what can I do? My menstrual cycle is regular every 28 days and has been for 3 years now?

Reply to Lady T
Posted by: heather | 2008/02/26

im 44 would like to have a baby what can i use to make me fall pregnant quick very active in my sex life

Reply to heather
Posted by: Dee | 2008/01/29

Your next step would be to see a fertility specilaist but then your hubby with have to give sperm samples so he will have to get his head around that. The urologist might find something called a varicocele which is treatable by operation to improve sperm, it really is worth going-you will have to discuss this further with your husband.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: poomie | 2008/01/25

I'm 34yr and I've been trying to have a baby from last year

Reply to poomie