Question
Posted by: MISS SUNSHINE | 2007/06/19

strong sperm /weak sperm

Hi Doc i had unprotected sex 13 days after my period and it is possible that i was ovulating.the thing is my boyfriend says i wont fall pregnant because his sperm was weak .the reason he says his sperm was weak is that we used a condom during the first "round" and the second "round" we did n't use it .so he says the first round sperm is the one that fertilize because it is strong and the second round sperm can't fertilize because it weak .is there ANY truth to this or it is just garbage ??

No this is not true.

24
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/08

Hi Doc i'm on 2 months injection (prevention) and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend I also toke morning after pill. Is there any possibility that I might be pregnant?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/08

Posted by: gugu | 2016/05/19

Hy I know this is not a content for kids but in 15 and I had sex with a boy he spermed on me during the second round can I fell pregnant

Reply to gugu
Posted by: gugu | 2016/05/19

Reply to gugu
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/17

hi i m married but i have no child b.coz my sperm is weak and quantity is low plz help me what can i do

Posted by: Samann | 2015/12/17

Hi Doc i m married but i have no child b.coz my sperm is weak and quantity is low plz help me what can i do

Reply to Samann | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: gugulethu | 2016/04/03

I had sex with my man we used a cobdom in the first and the second rounf round,then he spermsed inside my vagina on round four he said I won't get pregnant is it true

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/03

I had sex and did not use condom during the fourth round, is it possible that I can be pregnant

Posted by: Zulu | 2015/11/03

Hi yesterday i did sex with my g.f nd we didn't use a condom bt the first time i didn't let the sperms in bt after 5 min we continued with the scond round nd i decided to let them in becouse i thought they are weak, so is there possibility that she can be pregnant..plz answer i am worried

Reply to Zulu
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/03

I would like to ask how can i convince my man to do a semen analysis his sperms is weak to make a baby

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/03

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/14

I would like to ask if my boyfriend have a problem with low sperms how will i know if his sperms are weak for me to be pregnant as we have been together for 5 to 6 years ,and how can we over come the problem to get pregnant

Posted by: thapelo | 2015/08/17

hi i jst want to ask about my self my wife got 2 miscarage in row so she suspect me that my be is me who have a problem so i just want to ask it is pissible that the sperm of men can course miscarage?

Reply to thapelo
Posted by: Zandile | 2015/07/13

I was in 2 months injection,n since 2013 i did'nt go back to the clinic,so since last year may m having unprotected sex but still m not falling pregnent,n i know my cycle n he also does so what is the problem there is it me or him?

Reply to Zandile
Posted by: sam | 2015/03/21

Reply to sam
Posted by: Andrew | 2014/08/22

If my wife uses prevention/contraceptive pills nd we r not using condom she mght fal pregnant?

Reply to Andrew | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Sanah | 2015/09/12

Your wife can't get pregnant because she is preventing

Posted by: Sanah | 2015/09/12

Posted by: Sanah | 2015/09/12

Posted by: mani | 2014/07/14

no its not true

Reply to mani
Posted by: peter | 2013/06/14

i had sex with few girls but none has fall pregnant what can the problem be?

Reply to peter
Posted by: John | 2007/06/20

Hi Miss Sunshine,

Sorry to tell you - ur bf is an uneducated / ignorant son of a b....
I have spoken to so many women in my life wrt things that previous bf's have told them stories.

Most men (I think 80% and more) are so uneducated when it comes to sex, women cycles, etc. All they know is putting it in and taking it out.

If men will spend more time talking to their partners about their cycles, etc to discover the world will be a better place.

Reply to John
Posted by: .... | 2007/06/19

did you know that you can fall pregnant with his (excuse the being blunt/don't know another way to put it) "pre cum" as well?

Reply to ....
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/19

Absolute and utter garbage what ur bf has just told you!! Sorry to have to tell you!

Reply to Dee