Question
Posted by: Crushed | 2004/03/08

Strong enough

I went & spoke to a friend of mine who i havent spoken to in a while, and she said to me to forget about men. I must keep my bf close to my heart when he leaves, but I must get on with my life and have fun and do stuff! So i'm taking her advice.I'm going to get on with my life and do stuff, but I'm keeping him close to my heart. Even if he does decide to take a break for the 2 years that hes gone, we'll see what happens when the 2 years are up. I just have to be strong enough to live without him for a while. I'll still sms and phone him and keep in touch, and visit him, we'll see how it goes.

Dear Crushed,
Sounds like a mature and sensible decision. Well done.

3
Posted by: Crushed | 2004/03/08

There are a few things i dont want for a while. I dont wanna see other couples (however unavoidable that is), i dont wanna listen to ANY of our songs,or anything like that. Im not at the stage where I can handle that just yet.

Reply to Crushed
Posted by: Crushed | 2004/03/08

The first song that popped into my head just now, happens to be the same song i listened to last year when my last ex and i broke up (though it wasnt very serious with him), that song being CHER - STRONG ENOUGH!

Reply to Crushed
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/03/08

good for you girl!!

and yes you are strong enough

nina

Reply to lady nina