Posted by: Liz | 2008/10/12

Stroke in the cerebellum

Hi, my 79 year old grandmother suffered from a stroke in the cerebellum a week ago. The doctors at her hospital are not very forthcoming on information with regards to her prognosis. We are looking for more information on the expected recovery process, signs of deterioration etc. Do you know of any websites we can visit for more information on this, or anyone who we can contact for more information? Thus far I have not been able to find any useful information on the internet.
She has been slipping in and out of consiousness the whole week and can' t speak much. She has not been getting any better or worse and we would like to get an idea of where this might be going.

Dear Liz

Thank you for visiting

Please refer to the following link:

Kind regards