Posted by: kate | 2010/09/18


Hi dr Bets
I would like you to assist me in finding a closest specialist or anyone who can help mom was attacked by stroke on the right (i.e.the right hand side is not working)last year on 27 August.she attended the physiotherapy sessions at the hospital but they said she should stop because she was i would like to take her to the other one which is more affiordable but i dont know any around East London.i would also like to know if there are associations like CANSA (for people with cancer) for people with stroke because she has lost hope in life and that is stressing her a lot because she cant work fer herself.please dr help me i really want to help my mom to get back to life.i couldn think of anyone to help me but you.My mom is staying in East London.
Thanx in advance

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you contact your nearest hospital for the information.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.