Question
Posted by: megan | 2004/02/12

Strippers

Question for lady's....
Do you approve of your husbands / boyfriend to go to strip shows or have a stripper at batcholors party?

I'm really intrested and would like to know from the men why don't you ever speak about what happend there!

EMc

12
Posted by: TO MEGAN | 2004/02/14

Men do get thrill from it, deal with it.

Reply to TO MEGAN
Posted by: yummy | 2004/02/13

To be honest, strip shows are just like chewing gum for the eyes. If a woman is willing to take her clothes off for money then so be it. Nothing happens there, just looking and drinking beers with the boys. You are not allowed to touch. Sometimes the shows are a bit sleazy, but Teazers isn't. All depends. Even with a lap dance you can't touch. If you do, the huge bouncers will probably throw you out. I suggest going to Teazers with your man. I am sure you will actually be turned on, unless you aren't that open sexually. Open you mind to new experiences. I promise you, you and your man won't be able to get home fast enough. It isn't too sleazy. You could even ask your dancer to tone it down for you and make it erotic for you. They will be only too happy

Reply to yummy
Posted by: Sexy | 2004/02/13

Men going to strip shows is not a bad thing as long as they have a open relationship with their partner. My better half goes all the time and tells me all the details , I think it is good to give a bit of freedom in a relationship , I also go to male strip shows and this has not affected our relationship.

Reply to Sexy
Posted by: gasguy | 2004/02/13

how often do you look in the window or browse around around a shop - Just Looking. Well thats what we guys do a strip shows 9/10 its harmless fun, curiosity, fantasy who knows but if my wife told me to not watch there would be a trade off against her not going for a walk around the shops just for fun. If you cant look and admire beautiful things then its a sad life you live and very unreasonalble for someone to tell you you cant..

Reply to gasguy
Posted by: Enigma | 2004/02/12

Have to agree with GBB.

Men are stimulated visional first before they are stimulated emotionally. Women I tend to believe work the opposite. I myself, if my lady happened to put on some nice romantic music and do a little sexy dance for me in some hot number.... well I would most deffinatly barricade the doors for at least a weekend. Then I would a doubt the phrase "what happens here, stays here"

Reply to Enigma
Posted by: GBB | 2004/02/12

Men go to strip joints or have a stripper at a bachelors just for fun. They can't get it on with the strippers and come home to you ladies after all. You know 'look at the menu but eat at home'. There is nothing sinister about it. Men just enjoy the visual aspect of the whole thing. Walk around naked at home or wear seductive clothing when you are together and he won't be going out with the boys at all.

Reply to GBB
Posted by: another lady | 2004/02/12

Only if I can join him...

Reply to another lady
Posted by: ... | 2004/02/12

As I say myabe there' s alittle embarressment there? Deep down maybe we're all a little embarressed the morning after and would rather let it go? At the time, peer group, drinks, etc, it seems OK. So it seems exciting at the time, but not so later.

Reply to ...
Posted by: megan | 2004/02/12

... , my husband also prefers not going to strip shows etc. A family member got married the other day and they had a stripper. Obviously lady's are also curious about things like that, when i asked him what did she do - the only replied i got was WHAT DOES IT MATTER. Only a few days later to discover that somebody there took photo's of this stripper and I must say it was DISGUSTING putting it mildly. I just can't understand why can't men be honest and what thrill do they get out of it.

Reply to megan
Posted by: ... | 2004/02/12

As for why men don't talk about it, well I suppose there's a bit of embarressment when you try to explain to you significant other what a stripper would do in her act? Also it might sound cliched, but it is a guy thing and what we see as entertaining around a couple of beers with the guy's, our woman might regard as crass and completely rude. I think there is also an element of "what happens here stays here". But nothing ever happens other than a strip show. If you're willing to consider it, it is a good idea to go to a place like Teasers and watch a show or two. It'll give you perfect insight, and I'll bet anything you'll probably be quite disapointed.

Reply to ...
Posted by: megan | 2004/02/12

I'm glad to see, somebody can live without them. But just to answer my question, why is everything always kept hush between the men....

Reply to megan
Posted by: ... | 2004/02/12

I am a man and my wife does not approve nor would she like me to go, or watch strippers. Since she is far more important to me than a couple of hours of (expensive) entertainment, I have no problem with never going to or watching a stripper again. However people, and men, view this differently. There is no right or wrong and you need to weigh up your own personal/religious/moral believes and stick to them. Hopefully your husband/boyfriend will value your opinion.

Reply to ...