Question
Posted by: Tagsheen | 2006/07/13

Stretchmarks

Dear doc im pregnant & have bad stretchmarks even thou i use happy event 5 times a day , is there anything i can use after my pregnancy to reduce or take away the stretchmarks please if there is a produc can u include places where i can buy from .
Thanks Tagsheen

Expert ImageArchive

You can try Bio-oil or Dermastine cream.

1
Posted by: tee | 2006/07/14

hi there,

there is also aromatherapry oils you can use ...
Mandarin and Neroli - but please just make sure you can use them while pregnant. i also used grapefruit oil during my pregnancy and i only got a few marks on my lower tummy ..
but don't stress... this is normal and usually what you try won't end up preventing them all together .. it's just "part of the process"
njoy

Reply to tee