Question
Posted by: CHEZ | 2004/10/25

Stretching womb - Pain?

I am 14 Weeks pg. This is my second My son is now 7 yrs old. I had a ceasar because of placenta previa. I have heard that after 6 yrs you can have a normal birth. Is this true?
I am feeling some pain on the sides of my stomach, my gynea says that it is the womb streching. I can not remember this with my first pg. is this normal? It is very painful.
Please help. Thanks

The time period is not the issue. If you had a lower segment caesarean and the baby is not too big this time, it may be possible to have a normal birth.
The stretching pains are normal.