Question
Posted by: Stretchy 20/01/2004 | 2004/01/20

Stretch Marks - Desperate

Please advise if there is a way of having strech marks removed through plastic surgery or laser treatment. I have the most revolting stretch marks and have been using vitamin E oil for years with no success - please help.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Stretchy,

There is nothing that can remove stretch marks totally at present. Lasertreatment and microdermabrasion, as well as a light chemical peel and/or other creams might improve the stretchmarks. I suggest you see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for advice.

2
Posted by: deana | 2004/03/21

im looking for something to get rid of strech marks please could you help. thank you

Reply to deana
Posted by: T | 2004/02/06

Check out question 566.

Reply to T