Posted by: Stretchy 20/01/2004 | 2004/01/20

Stretch Marks - Desperate

Please advise if there is a way of having strech marks removed through plastic surgery or laser treatment. I have the most revolting stretch marks and have been using vitamin E oil for years with no success - please help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

Dear Stretchy,

There is nothing that can remove stretch marks totally at present. Lasertreatment and microdermabrasion, as well as a light chemical peel and/or other creams might improve the stretchmarks. I suggest you see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for advice.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: deana | 2004/03/21

im looking for something to get rid of strech marks please could you help. thank you

Reply to deana
Posted by: T | 2004/02/06

Check out question 566.

Reply to T

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.