Question
Posted by: ST | 2006/11/06

Stretch marks

Good day doc

I have recently lost 40kg and have stretch marks all over. Is there a way for me to treat them and get rid of them? I've heard about cosmetic laser surgery. Is this done in SA and who could I contact about performing this? What does it entail?

Dear ST
Stretch marks gradually go away until just a fine silvery line is left - use one of the creams the pregnant ladies use and give it some time first. Cover with foundation in the mean time.

1
Posted by: ... | 2006/11/06

yes it can be done at a spa, i think u should phone the spa's that do laser therapy. how did u loose those kilos.. let me know luv to loose some extras myself.

Reply to ...