Question
Posted by: Model | 2005/11/21

stretch marks

i dont know who can help me with this problem.i just had my big break into modeling and im quite excited about that.The only problem is my stretch marks.I've got really ugly stretch marks on my bum and its embarassing cos im quite thin. What is the quickest and most effective way of getting rid of stretch marks?

Model, stretch marks are very difficult to get rid of whether they are caused by growing too fast, getting fat, pregnancy, cortisone, etc. I suppose you’ve already tried vitamin E cream and Bio-oil® and that you’re now looking for something more drastic. There are truckloads full of creams and potions that promise to take them away, but most of them have disappointing results. I’ll try to find out if there is anything new on the market, but the best would probably be to see a dermatologist that specializes in cosmetic work. Good luck.