Question
Posted by: Lelo | 2005/06/22

Stretch marks

Is there a cream/oil/lotion that I can start to use in order to pervent stretchmarks? I haven't been blessed with a beautiful body, and the last thing I want is to have more stretch marks :-)Pls help girls...

Try Bio=oil.

3
Posted by: Charx | 2005/06/22

I've been using Bio-Oil ever since I found out I was preggies but I always get that feeling that I'm still dry/ my skin is not most enough, so I tried Happy Event & I've never been better. Try a little bit of this & a little bit of that & u'll know what's ggod for your skin once you found it.

Reply to Charx
Posted by: Thabs | 2005/06/22

I used Bio Oil whilst ttc and now have discovered Johnson & Johnson pure tissue oil. I had stretch marks but they're now fading. It works likw a charm. I combine it with Palmer's stretch mark cream and Vaseline firming lotion cream. Although i'm only 13wks, my skin is soft and supple.

I also am not blessed with a firm body, hence the concoction. I'm slim but not firm. They have helped. Try to exercise as well, if ur doc permits it

Reply to Thabs
Posted by: Nimue | 2005/06/22

There are tons Lelo - Bio Oil, Palmers, Johnson and Johnson - I started using Bio Oil on my breasts and tummy when I found out I was pregnant.

Reply to Nimue