Question
Posted by: Jakes | 2004/10/11

Stretch Marks

I get stretch marks from gyming. I am 1.85m and weigh 98kg. I am gyming for 9 months now and I am getting stretch marks on my biceps, triceps and on the side of my chest. I am not even big build, but I still get stretch marks. I have used bottles and bottles of BIO oil and I still get the marks. Is there any thing I can use to stop the marks.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Thanks H,b and Billaboy

Jakes,

CB

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

3
Posted by: b | 2004/10/15

vitamin e is excellent and you will also notice if you start laying on the sunbed / tancan the more you tan the less prominant and noticeable they are - you can never get rid of them completely - trust me i know i had a kid!!

Reply to b
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/12

As far as I know there is no prevention, some ppl just seem to be more prone on getting them. I know that Vitamin E supplement helps, but as soon as you get those marks, ur stuck with them.

Reply to BillaBoy
Posted by: H | 2004/10/11

I got them as well, right on the Biceps and Chest area. I got them when I was in Matric and was doing allot of training for Rugby. 6 years later they're still there but not as bad, I tried using Vitamin E Oil and applied twice a day for a year, seemed to have worked but now I'm back in the gym and training hard once again. Is there anything to prevent them?

Reply to H