Question
Posted by: Carolina | 2004/02/03

Stretch Marks

Can anyone please help me. I used to be overweight, and as a result, got the most horrible stretchmarks.
I have since lost quite a bit of weight - and am still losing, but I don't think I could every "bare" my body and I have stretchmarks on my stomach, sides and legs.
Is there anything that I could use to get rid of them? Help!

Try Bio-oil. It will take several months of every day use though before any difference is noticed.

2
Posted by: Theresa | 2004/02/03

Hi Carolina,
I know of a Skin Care Lab in Norwood, JHB that might be able to help. They do a kind of skin peel that helps to lighten and even take the appearance of stretch marks away. Possibly give them a call and see if they can help of refer you to someone closer to you?

Here are their details:
Gina Bevilacqua
Tel: 483-3236
Cell: 082 443 1645

Theresa

Reply to Theresa
Posted by: E | 2004/02/03

There is no cream to remove stretch marks, they are there for life, however you could you a strong vitamin E cream which will heip a little.

Reply to E