Question
Posted by: Thato | 2003/12/10

Stretch Marks

Morning

I'm 28 weeks pregnanat and I have stretch marks. I've been using Palmers for stretch marks for two months but the is no change instead they are getting worse. Please help!!!

You could try Bio-oil. All of these products have to be used every day and they have to be used for months before seeing any results.

1
Posted by: Velly | 2003/12/10

I am 30 weeks pregnant and I am using both Palmers and Bio-oil but I have stretch marks on my hips, thighs and waist!! I just convince myself by saying you gain some, you loose some! I think you should try and concentrate on the beautiful gift you are getting and forget about how the gift wrap looks!!!!!

Joys of motherhood sista, hang in there!!

Reply to Velly