Question
Posted by: tshepi | 2003/02/26

stretch marks

i have these terirble stretch marks, i just like to know which products i can use to remove the stretch marks completely..

Dear Tchepi
It is difficult to remove stretch marks completely, but there are many good products on the market that will help to make them fade. You can contact Pharmafrica at (011) 493-8970 and also Lillian Terry International at (012) 361-2606.

3
Posted by: DiDi | 2003/03/07

I have tried all of the above and I can promise you that not one of them work.
I have wasted alot of money on them and have had no results.
Please dont waste your money.

Reply to DiDi
Posted by: fruity | 2003/03/01

Also JUSTINE TISSUE OIL and BIO-OIL works very well, the results will come if u are very good with using it everyday. Good luck

Reply to fruity
Posted by: BFL-Freak | 2003/02/27

I was given the following answers: (used with acknowledgement to Body for life forum on www..eas-sa.com)

" have found a fantastic cream that the Pharmacist gave me, its called STRETCH AWAY.
man ive been using it for about 3 weeks now, and i m already noticing the difference in the marks.
its about R200 a tub"

Prevention: "HAPPY EVENT". its a pinkies colour cream available at any pharmacy.

Goodluck!

Reply to BFL-Freak