Posted by: Tazz | 2004/10/13

Stressed outwife!

Hi there,

My wife is 22 years old. She has a visual problem, and she can't drive or read even big'ish print. She is strugling to find/keep jobs. She is very depressed. And it is effect our marriage. She blows her top for the littlest thing. And then she looses it. She will punch me, break thingsand threaten me with suicide. I am at the end of my roaps and feel that devorce is the only option. We are also not very well off financialy,and we don't even hyave medical aid to seek profesional help. Any suggestions?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Hello Tazz,
This must be very frustrating for both of you. Check out what can be available in the way of counselling from your local clinic, or through them, by referral. Q's suggestion sounds excellent, too, and is well worth checking out. Have you explored with the Dept of Welfare whether she is eligible for any grants, and assistance in finding a job she can do ? Check out what FAMSA ( in phone book ) can suggest about free counselling, too

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/14

Hi you can call the national eye care sosiaetie the can refure you to a state allined eye care practisionar. She my only need a small op on her eyes but they will be able to advise the best and the are exsalant. Her fustration stems out of her feeling incompatant and needy it is very fustrating to know you are going blind think for your self if it was you. If you cant do anything about the eyes after a quilified doc has looked at it take her to femsa wich is a free sosiaety for concelling she is going to need it. best of luck dont devorce her rather help her it will make you and her stronger!!!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: john | 2004/10/14

Maby you local clinic can help

Reply to john

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.