Question
Posted by: Ledwaba | 2010/10/11

Stressed a lot

I am HIV+ and my girlfriend has broken up with me and she was aware of my status from ''genesis''. Now i am really stressed always tired  have a headache, worried and got a new corporate company but the thing is I don''t perform to my best according to me. How will this affect my health?

I am being suicidal...

Expert ImageArchive

Ledwaba
this is very concerning indeed you need to be in an HIV counselling progress. Are you seeing someone currently. Your company will surely offer support.
Please take action ASAP.
Warmest
Justin

3
Posted by: Dr Justin Kennedy | 2010/10/14

Dear Ledbawa
Please call Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital Counselling Project (Gauteng)
Goal To provide psychosocial care to the HIV positive

Be well:)

Reply to Dr Justin Kennedy
Posted by: LEDWABA | 2010/10/12

NO NOT YET SEEING SOMEONE BUT NOT DOING FINE. DISCLOSURE IS SOMETHING DIFFICULT ESPECIALLY IN THE WORKPLACE. ANY PLACE COUNSELLING MAYBE IN PRETORIA OR JHB?

Reply to LEDWABA
Posted by: Stress Reduction Expert | 2010/10/11

Ledwaba
Please take action ASAP.
Warmest
Justin

Reply to Stress Reduction Expert