Question
Posted by: gugugaga | 2007/04/02

Stressed

Is it too much to ask just for him to show me he wants me out of his own? I mean, last night he was viewing porn again while I was asleep, so I felt a bit depressed today, then he asks me earlier why I'm so stressed, I said I'm not, but he knows I get moody if I haven't had sex in ages, so he gives me a hint as if to say tonight's the night (I already 4got when the last time was), but I thought, to hell with this, why must he now want to do it, only after he figured out that's what bothering me> as if it's an obligation, if he prefers sex in his fantasies where does that leave me, I try not to let it get me down but I have to admit I feel second best to these 'ladies' sometimes, infact it makes me downright insecure and I don't wanna live my life like that any more. But whatever attitude/approach i've had so far is obviously not working because i'm still hung up on it and he's not making any effort in my eyes.

I did go through the archives Doc and I found many women ask about their hubbies and porn but they didn't really say anything about their husbands hardly wanting sex. It's not like I'm gagging for it all the time, I just want to feel appreciated/desired and so on. I exercise to release those happy endorpins which works like a bomb but you know it still gets me down sometimes because I feel like there is no BALANCE.

Marriage counselling ! If the principal problem is that he is uninterested in sex, there can be many causes for loss of libido, and the best thing would be for him to have a proper assessment from a good local shrink, though i understand that he is likely to be reluctant to take that fruitful route.