Posted by: Anonymous | 2006/07/12


Where do I begin. I need help selling my property URGENTLY. Last year I purchased a property (flat) for more than it was worth. I am currently in the process of selling it, but because it was sold at that price no-one is interested cos the price is so high. I'm not interested in profit all I want is the bond to get settled but still no-one is interested in buying or renting.

But my problem lies here. I co-signed with someone else. Now, a year later I purchased another property which was accepted and just registered. In order for me for access a further bond application on my current property I need a letter from the co-owner from the previous property stating that I don't contribute to the place as it is now his sole responsibility. And he refuses to sign anything.

I am lying in debt up to my ears, I can't even afford to put petrol in my car to get to work next week. The only way to settle all my debt and SURVIVE is the further bond. What do I do?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

I think you need a legal rather than a psych opinion --- but maybe some other reader has experience in this area

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.