Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2006/07/12

Stressed!!!!

Where do I begin. I need help selling my property URGENTLY. Last year I purchased a property (flat) for more than it was worth. I am currently in the process of selling it, but because it was sold at that price no-one is interested cos the price is so high. I'm not interested in profit all I want is the bond to get settled but still no-one is interested in buying or renting.

But my problem lies here. I co-signed with someone else. Now, a year later I purchased another property which was accepted and just registered. In order for me for access a further bond application on my current property I need a letter from the co-owner from the previous property stating that I don't contribute to the place as it is now his sole responsibility. And he refuses to sign anything.

I am lying in debt up to my ears, I can't even afford to put petrol in my car to get to work next week. The only way to settle all my debt and SURVIVE is the further bond. What do I do?

I think you need a legal rather than a psych opinion --- but maybe some other reader has experience in this area