Posted by: stressed out | 2004/11/26


I woul like to someone profession on a one to one level about my issues - please can you help with some good references.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

S.O., on this site, for various good reasons, we don't recommend specific shrinks, counsellors or therapists. It's often good to ask your GP to recommend someone he/she knows to have been successful with other people he referred to them. For marriage / Family issues, the agency FAMSA ( check phonebook ) can also be very useful for referrals.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/26

Hi SO,

As your identity here is not known to anyone, maybe I could suggest you post your concern, as sometimes even the act of writing can in itself be a relief of sorts.

Alternatively, do as CS suggests. Check you local phone directory. Even phone the Lifeline number given above here. I am sure they may be able to direct you to someone locally.

Take care,

Reply to Shaun

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.