Question
Posted by: stressed out | 2004/11/26

Stressed

I woul like to someone profession on a one to one level about my issues - please can you help with some good references.

S.O., on this site, for various good reasons, we don't recommend specific shrinks, counsellors or therapists. It's often good to ask your GP to recommend someone he/she knows to have been successful with other people he referred to them. For marriage / Family issues, the agency FAMSA ( check phonebook ) can also be very useful for referrals.

1
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/26

Hi SO,

As your identity here is not known to anyone, maybe I could suggest you post your concern, as sometimes even the act of writing can in itself be a relief of sorts.

Alternatively, do as CS suggests. Check you local phone directory. Even phone the Lifeline number given above here. I am sure they may be able to direct you to someone locally.

Take care,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun